Explosion-proof AIM 63 - 160 electric motors
Electric motors asynchronous explosion-proof the AIM, AIMR series are intended for work as the drive of stationary cars and mechanisms in explosive productions chemical, gas, oil processing, coal and other industries.
Structure of a symbol * 2,5:
* — a series (AIM, AIMR);
— a dimension on the ESKD qualifier 179100 (rotation axis height, oo);
* — the adjusting size on electric motor length (S, L, M);
* — And (In) — distinction on power for an identical tipoispolneniye and a polyusnost (And yes In can be absent);
* — number of poles (there can be 2, 4, 6, 8);
* — types of climatic modification and category of placement.
Service conditions of the explosion-proof AIM, AIMR electric motors.
– height above sea level — no more than 1000 m.
– air temperature from plus 40 to minus 45 °C for climatic modification of U2,5; from plus 40 to minus
60 °C for climatic modification of UHL 2,5; from + 45 to — 10 °C for execution of T2,5; TOM2.5.
Relative humidity of the environment for AIM, AIMR electric motors:
– executions At — 100% at a temperature plus 25 °C;
– executions of UHL — 80% at a temperature plus 25 °C;
– executions T, VOLUME — 100% at a temperature plus 35 °C.
Regarding influence of mechanical factors of the external environment — on the state standard specification 17516-72 M1 group.
AIM, AIMR electric motors are manufactured on the following rated voltage (with a frequency of current of 50 Hz): — 220 V; 240 V; 380 V; 415 V; 500 V; 660 V
Design of AIM electric motors.
AIM electric motors are executed in a blast-tight cover with an external obduv and are cooled with air from own fan, and ventilation is carried out irrespective of the direction of rotation of a rotor of the electric motor.
The box of conclusions provides input for AIM, AIMR electric motors of an armored or flexible cable, also wires with copper or aluminum veins.